Heat pump installation in St-Jérôme
Wall-mounted and central heat pumps
Heat. Air-condition. Be comfortable.
We install a wide range of wall-mounted and central heat pumps of all capacities.
Neither too dry nor too wet. The heat pump is the only system that provides an ideal level of comfort indoors, regardless of the weather outside.
We install well-known brand devices selected on the basis of their performance and reliability.
Heating and air conditioning systems are essential to ensure your comfort in harsh climates such as Quebec. Among them, the heat pump stands out for its economic and ecological character. How does it work and what are its main benefits?
What is a heat pump?
A heat pump is a multifunctional electrical device that serves as both a heater and an air conditioner. To do so, it exploits the temperature difference between the outside air or the ground and the inside air. More concretely:
- The heat pump intercepts the energy (heat) contained in the outside air or the ground and brings it back inside to increase the ambient temperature in the house in winter.
- It evacuates heat to the outside to cool the indoor atmosphere in summer.
From this, we conclude that:
- This device does not produce heat, but only transports it from one medium to another.
- It uses mainly renewable energy contained in the air and in the ground.
What are the main advantages of a heat pump?
The heat pump has two major advantages.
1- The heat pump is economical
Because it uses mostly renewable energy, the heat pump consumes little electricity. Indeed, it is able to provide an energy of 3 to 5 kWh for an electrical consumption of 1 kWh, depending on its coefficient of performance (COP). This is why the use of this type of device is economical in the long run despite its relatively high cost. In addition, many organizations offer grants for the installation of certain heat pump models.
2- The heat pump is ecological
The heat pump does not require the use of fuels such as oil or wood. Thus, it does not cause the release of greenhouse gases harmful to the environment and human health. This is why it is classified as an ecological device. In addition, it is safer because it does not expose you to the risk of fire or other similar accidents.
Wall and central air conditioning
Leave the heat and humidity outside.
Our wall mounted and central air conditioners transform your home into an oasis of freshness. Powerful and discreet, they make all the difference in your comfort.
Our devices are discreet, silent and elegant. Even if you don’t see them, the comfort they provide is obvious.
Power, efficiency and consistency. Our air conditioners generate the precise amount of fresh air you need. No more no less.
Equipped with the latest innovations in air conditioning, our air conditioners integrate perfectly into all your systems.
We install devices of all ranges and capacities.
What steps should be taken to ensure the efficiency of a heat pump?
To get the most out of a heat pump, you should take the following steps:
- Make sure your home’s thermal insulation is optimal.
- Choose an appliance whose size corresponds to the dimensions of the space to be heated and cooled.
- Clean the device regularly (according to the manufacturer’s recommendations) and ensure that the coils and filters are always clean.
- Have your heat pump professionally checked at least once a year, especially before winter. Note that the life span of this type of device is generally 10 to 15 years.
- Have the unit installed by a qualified professional.
At Confort Prestige, we put at your service competent, experienced and serious professionals for the installation of your heat pump in St-Jérôme. To contact us, you can fill out the online form, call us by phone or send us an email. Our contact information:
- Telephone: 1 (438) 701-1379
- Email: email@example.com
Our electric furnaces provide a constant and uniform heat distribution in all the rooms of your home. Thanks to their quiet operation and their precision, our furnaces transform your comfort by letting you forget.
Installation makes all the difference.
Our attention to detail and professionalism ensure that you get the best performance from your new appliances.
We install your system so that it fits perfectly into your environment and provides you with optimal comfort. Air distribution, ease of use and accessibility: our installations are discreet and well thought out.
A neat finish
Each step of our installation is carefully thought out so as to leave no trace. After all, you don’t have to sacrifice the elegance of your property to benefit from a high-performance device.